Friday, March 23, 2012

Love those shoes!

These Authentic Kate Spade Polka Dot Sling Back Heels I found at my local Goodwill for $4.99!! Yes, a $235 pair of Kate Spade Shoes for $4.99! I really can't believe what people give away! Their loss MY Gain!

These are a great pair of Cole Haan Slides/Mules which I found a Goodwill also $4.99! Love the bright orange color and Croc-embossed texture! Currently available in my eBay store! http://stores.ebay.com/Autumns-Upscale-Resale

Salvatore Ferragamo! Amazing boot that a friend of mine gave to me to sell in my eBay store! It's amazing what will happen when you put the word out to your friends that you are selling on eBay! Things come out of the woodwork! I didn't actually find these at a thrift store but I have found a few!
This is a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes that I found a Thrift! They were in very good condition!






Michael Kors Boots! These were a great find! I paid $8.99 for them which is thrift full price but I couldn't help myself. They resold in my eBay store for $39.95!! Love reselling, it gets me out of bed in the morning!


Via Spiga!! I find these shoes a lot! I've sold 3 pairs in my eBay store. 2 pairs of boots and a pair of patent leather heels! They sell very well because their retail price is in the $200s, their made in Italy and hold their value! Always grab these shoes if you seem them! sold for $29.95!

I LOVE DANSKOS!!! They hold their value and sell very well. Also, I have found quite a few pairs at thrift! This pair is in near new condition and is a popular style. I sold them for $63.00!! Now that's a WIN!

Banana Republic Heels. I wasn't sure on these when I saw them because I had never seem BR shoes before. They were in great condition so I bought them for $3.99 and the moment I listed them they sold for $17.95! I love learning about new brands and styles of shoes to sell.

White House Black Market!! Can't go wrong with these shoes. WHBM clothes sell really well so I gave these shoes a shot. They sold for $16.95! Very nice shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment